French based graphic designer living between Vienna and Marseille.Currently self employed and always looking for more work and collaboration. I'm very interested and inspired by botanical, gastronomic, wine makers and food branding. I create illustrations, logotype, packaging, animation, and I like to build bridges between all these supports and tools. I like to think that identities is a way to create a fitting world and atmosphere for the client. To interpret his/her ideas in the best way that it can help the brand to evolve and prosper better in the future.
1. Vincenz WizlspergersCreating a marmelade label for Vincenz Wizlspergers, a musician, poet and jam maker. The concept of his project was about german poem, randomly associated with a kind of marmelade : Himbereen, Orange Bergamotte...The authenticity and his identity as a musician was also something that has to reflect on the visual so I created a logo with his face to express that he is the brand, he is doing everything by himself. So it's a mixture of, him, music, poem, marmelade and make people happy :)
2. Portissol Festival 2019The fourth edition of the Portissol Festival in the south of France asked me to create for this year again a new visual and identity, representing the place of festival. It will take place at Le Bard'ô at Sanary sur mer on the french riviera coast.
3. Florian StaudingerIdentity and Logotype for Florian Staudinger, an aesthetic visionary working with artists, gallery, making interior design, based in Vienna. I created an identity working with initials and a symbolic sign representing the multidisciplinary of his vision and relations. The website is working in a simple and pure way, good looking pictures representing his work of interior design. Website : florianstaudinger.com
4. Nagy auer & Team Concept and Illustrations for nagy auer & teamConcept : be double more efficient as lawyers and at the same time tax consultantIllustrations by meLayout : Jonas WeberWork did for : Alessandri design
5. James Turell "Born to death"Born to Death is the result of a deliberate reflection in the form of a cyclical edition, format A5, which opens and closes on itself in order to make sense with the stages of a life. It is a conceptual book based on the work of James Turrell "Botanic", composed of four texts about birth and death. The light comes to support the texts by revealing them little by little. Forms taken up in the work of James Turell like the circle or the square come gradually to eat the text to cover it or to discover it entirely. Between the flipbook and the game of discovery, this book is a metaphor for the definition of "life".
6. Blackwood Café
Blackwood Café is a project made for new coffee in Toulon in the south of France. A coffee place that wanted to have an identity that work for days and nights, which is why the identity is working both ways : orange on blue for days, blue on orange for nights. The idea was to create a quiet place for the day, where you can taste new coffee beans, and at night a place where you can discover new vinyle and listen to music. Which is why the main signature of the project is " café de jour, musique de nuit".